Welcome to our Artwork Guide! On this page you will find information on how to upload artwork online, for your print order. You will also find useful tips on how to prepare your own artwork, so that it is print ready.
1. Open WeTransfer.com and add your print ready artwork file.
2. Enter into the friends email box, our email address for transferring all artwork to
which is email@example.com
3. Enter your own email address to receive confirmation of your transfer.
4. Leave us a short message containing your name and which product your artwork
Uploading Your Artwork Files
You can upload your print ready artwork online via our artwork uploader. This is displayed on each
product page above the cart button. Our artwork uploader allows you to upload your artwork via the
file transfer service WeTransfer.com, or send your artwork as a file attachment through email.
Uploading your artwork files via WeTransfer.com is easy!
Here's how to do it:
is for eg: banner, a-board, business cards etc.
5. Finally hit the transfer button to send us your file!
We accept the following file formats: PDF, EPS, JPEG, TIFF and PNG.
Preparing Your Artwork
Before you upload or send any artwork to us please check that:
Pre Print Check
We offer a free pre-print check service and this is where your artwork file will be reviewed by a member of our team, to ensure that your file is print ready. When checking your file, if we find any problems we will contact you and request that you send us another file, with the appropriate changes. If we can we will make these changes for you, with your permission.
- Documents are set up to the correct size
- Multiple page documents are in running order
- You have used CMYK colour settings
- All fonts our embedded
- There is a 3mm bleed to all edges of your artwork
- Resolution - 300dpi
- All images are of a high quality
- All text, and information is correct
- Files are saved in the correct format
We will check your file to make sure that:
In need of a design? Click Here to find out more about our Design & Artwork services
- All graphics and photographs are of a high quality
- All fonts are embedded
- The colour settings are CMYK for all aspects of the design, not RGB.
- There is a sufficient bleed (3mm)
- All documents are set up to the correct size