Welcome to our Artwork Guide. On this page you will find useful tips on how to prepare artwork, so that it is print ready. You will also find information on how to send us artwork, for any orders you have placed with us.
Preparing Your Artwork
Before you upload or send any artwork to us please check that:
- Documents are set up to the correct size
- Multiple page documents are in running order
- You have used CMYK colour settings not RGB
- All fonts are embedded or have been converted to outlines
- There is a 3mm bleed to all edges of your artwork
- All images are of a high quality (resolution - 300dpi)
- All text and information is correct (no spelling/ grammar errors)
- Artwork is set up correctly for folds, if required
- Files are saved in the correct format
We accept the following file formats: PDF, EPS, JPEG and PNG.
Uploading Your Artwork Files
You can upload print ready artwork files online via the file transfer service WeTransfer.com. You can also send your artwork to us through email, or bring your artwork file into our shop on a memory stick/ flash drive.
Uploading your artwork files via WeTransfer.com is easy!
Here's how to do it:
1) Open WeTransfer.com and add your artwork files
2) Enter into the friends email box, our email address which is firstname.lastname@example.org
3) Enter your own email address to receive confirmation of your transfer
4) Leave us a short message with your name and which product your artwork is for i.e banner, leaflets etc
5) Finally hit the transfer button to send us your file!
WeTransfer is best to use for when you are sending large artwork files that won't send through email.
In need of a design? Please click here to find out more about our Design & Artwork Services.