Welcome to our Artwork Guide. On this page you will find useful tips on how to prepare artwork, so that it is print ready. You will also find information on how to send us artwork, for any orders you have placed with us.
Preparing Your Artwork
Before you upload or send any artwork to us please check that:
- Documents are set up to the correct size
- Multiple page documents are in running order
- You have used CMYK colour settings not RGB
- All fonts are embedded or converted to outlines
- There is a 3mm bleed to all edges of your artwork
- Resolution - 300dpi
- All images are of a high quality
- All text, and information is correct (no spelling/ grammar errors)
- Artwork is set up correctly for folds, if required
- Files are saved in the correct format
1. Open WeTransfer.com and add your artwork file.
2. Enter into the friends email box, our email address for transferring all artwork to which is email@example.com
3. Enter your own email address to receive confirmation of your transfer.
4. Leave us a short message containing your name and which product your artwork is for eg: banner, a-board, business cards etc.
5. Finally hit the transfer button to send us your file!
We accept the following file formats: PDF, EPS, JPEG and PNG.
Uploading Your Artwork Files
You can upload print ready artwork online via the file transfer service WeTransfer.com. You can also send
your artwork as a file attachment through email, or bring your artwork file into our shop on a memory stick/ flash drive.
Uploading your artwork files via WeTransfer.com is easy!
Here's how to do it:
WeTransfer is best to use for when you are sending large artwork files that won't send through email.
We offer a free pre-print check service and this is where your artwork file will be reviewed by a member of our team, to ensure that your file is print ready. When checking your file, if we find any problems we will contact you and request that you send us another file, with the appropriate changes. If we can we will make these changes for you, with your permission.
Pre Print Check
We will check your file to make sure that:
In need of a design? Click Here to find out more about our Design & Artwork services
- All graphics and photographs are of a high quality
- All fonts are embedded
- The colour settings are CMYK for all aspects of the design, not RGB.
- There is a sufficient bleed (3mm)
- All documents are set up to the correct size